Copyright 2013 Anna K. Powered by Blogger.

What to do With Your Favorite Music

In this post, I will be showing you how to keep a music notebook. My notebook is filled with all my favorite sheet music, music quotes, and pictures.

My piano teacher assigns me classical music and I love it, but I also love to play pop music. That's why I like Musicnotes.com. You can download classical AND pop. What if you don't know if you will like a piece? You can download a one-page sample.


I keep all of my samples in the back of my notebook.



After I've put all my music in sheet protecters, I move on to my cover. You can draw a picture, write your favorite quote, or download pictures off the internet. My cover is a sheet of all my favorite music quotes. My favorite one is "To stop the flow of music would be like stopping time itself, incredible and Inconceivable"
- Aron Copland




I like to have something separating each piece. It makes it easier when you are turning pages. I used this amazing quote sheet from Spell Out Loud. The girl who provides the art for these sheets is fifteen, and she will have a new quote every month.




So now you know how to make your own music notebook! This is me playing one of my favorite pieces of music in my notebook, Safe and Sound.





Do you have a favorite piece of music you like to play?

1 comments:

Amanda March 10, 2014 at 3:07 PM  

I had never heard of musicnotes.com! That is a neat website! Thanks for sharing. My daughter will probably enjoy finding music she wants to play. :)

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital