Copyright 2013 Anna K. Powered by Blogger.

Watermelon Nail Art Tutorial

In this post I will be showing you how to create this fun, easy nail art in three simple steps. This tutorial is uses lots of bright colors and is perfect for summer!

You will need:
1. Bright pink or red nail polish
2. Green nail polish
3. Nail striper, dotting tool, or toothpick
4. Clear polish (optional)

Step 1: Paint your nails with your pink or red color. Make sure you use two coats!



Step 2: Pain the tips of your nails using green nail polish. Try to make the lines as even as possible.


Step 3: Use a black nail striper, dotting tool, or even a toothpick (put a small dot of black nail polish on  some plastic wrap and dip the toothpick into it to make small dots) to make the "seeds".


And you're done! How did your nails turn out?

1 comments:

Mary Prather April 13, 2014 at 7:03 PM  

I think you should post about my polka dot toes, too. SO MANY PEOPLE have complimented me on my toes and I proudly say, "Anna did them for me!" Good job with this post!

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital